WinkAccount Show-Off

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Account Show-Off
Hello all, i am showing my crossfire account to all you guys. Keep in mind that I didn't even spend 1 cents on this game. I earned all the ZP. (I glitched s.urveys, patched now.) If you think your acc is better then mine, post a vid of your acc. Or just post a vid of ur acc if you like it, or if you want to show it.

Fake and gay!
fake and gay. because you cant get BP with ******s noob.
@axg24
you can get BP with s.urveys dumbass and you can see my name **ender** when my CF profile is open.
Quote Originally Posted by axg24 View Post
fake and gay. because you cant get BP with ******s noob.
omfg dumbest thing I've heard all day.
congratz!

what did you excpet me to tell ?
Yay? You have lots of guns but you only need 2 guns in CF, AWM-Camo/X-Mas and
M4A1-Silver/QBZ95 maybe an RPK or something for GM and MM but no respectable player plays those modes.
it looks fake becuse u have too much sht and u didnet spend 1 cent
gay becuase well its just gay
Lawl u can have all that but while ur just a sarg u will just be 1 more newbie with good guns but cant use em
Account is Good but i dont understand why its gay? Why Gay? He is just Showing-Off his Account, and he should as he has pretty goos Stuff....
Quote Originally Posted by [S]oul View Post
Lawl u can have all that but while ur just a sarg u will just be 1 more newbie with good guns but cant use em
I have like 8 accounts, and my KD is 1.6, so i'm not that bad.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?