☻gold AWM?☻

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
haha nice looks awsome
Golden Awm??? NAW, i want golden uzi.
Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
Golden Awm??? NAW, i want golden uzi.
that's even more lame #_#
And ofc US CF don't have it, shiiiiiiit.
JAJAJAJAJA
WHY YOU PLAY CROSS FIRE?
Looks gay I can't wait tell US gets the 50 cal.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Looks gay I can't wait tell US gets the 50 cal.
Dumb thing is the m107 isn't even suppose to be a anti-personnel gun.
Quote Originally Posted by superkoncf View Post
is awm of china Cf?
Its PH cf
cant download it ...0.3Kb/S
looks more gold less piss coloured
I see more n more weapons in CCF that i definetly would buy in CF Na.
it looks like massive gold X_X
they can't make good stuff at all #_#
i dont like this gold awm's textures that much
i think a modder could do it better
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?