CoolOutdatedSkush v3.66 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Can u help me? I cant get through the waiting for login message.
The Best cheater Ever

I use form version v3.32 with 268 hours and not VAC
Godd JOB OfficerX
I'd say that your hack is better than premium hax lol, as it always gets updated.

Btw if I downloaded the previous version then for this one, do i need to install it again or it'll get automatically updated?
He updates the code slightly to VAC doesn't detect the cheat
when logging in now i get: "leave this page" box from windows explorer and it has "true" written in it, i clicked yes and it let me login. just making you aware @Not Officer
Quote Originally Posted by nw2018 View Post
when logging in now i get: "leave this page" box from windows explorer and it has "true" written in it, i clicked yes and it let me login. just making you aware @Not Officer
Yeah im aware. I dont know whats causing it yet. Very old versions of skush got the same pop up.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adityacr7 View Post
I'd say that your hack is better than premium hax lol, as it always gets updated.

Btw if I downloaded the previous version then for this one, do i need to install it again or it'll get automatically updated?
You will get notified and redirected if there is a new update. No automatic downloads tho.
what cords do i put the spec list to get it to the top left of screen? thanks
Quote Originally Posted by yukon1907 View Post
what cords do i put the spec list to get it to the top left of screen? thanks
0 | 0
RCS is buggy at sometimes. (Yes i had required shots at none)
what is this bug i cant login
when i login with my username and password
it will pop up a window internet explorer said
message from webpage :
true
and 2 option which is leave this page and stay on this page
if i click stay on this page he'll just stuck at there
if i click leave this page and it says incorrect username or password even the username and password is correct and work on mpgh
this is annoying
Hi Guys,

Need help, when I click leave this page, below popup appear

Failed load data
Value cannot be null
Parameter name response

Pls advice?
Windows defender keeps deleting it, how do i get around this?
Quote Originally Posted by OrbitXT View Post
Windows defender keeps deleting it, how do i get around this?
disable your antivirus
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?