Hi

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hi
Hi guys! I did not really know too much about this site. I just came to see if I could get some coin master spins.
Hi @username ,

Welcome to MPGH, your new home.

If you have any questions at all, then ask any staff member and I'm sure they will be happy to answer. You can find who are the current staff members HERE.

If you have interests in trading then be sure to check out the specific rules to the section you want to trade in, you can find these stickied at the top of the section.

 
Sticky Example


Here are some useful guides you may need in the future:

Official MiddleMan Service Signature Design & How to request for a Middleman

How to create a scam report


We also have an on-site instant messenger chat in the bottom left hand corner. If you click this then you can add any MPGH user to privately talk to, or join the current group channels of which #general is the active one.

Enjoy your time here
wtf is a coin master spin
Welcome to the forum mate.
whats a coin master spin?
welcome to the forum
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?