Found the creator of PerX!

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
I Googled his name, found him in nearly 2 minutes.
But thanks for informing those that have not discovered this thing we call "Google".
(I also found his Email and the site. )
Lol you ruined the combo, anyways, what an ugly name. Also, I googled his name and got 7 rival sites. Lol
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
Lol you ruined the combo, anyways, what an ugly name. Also, I googled his name and got 7 rival sites. Lol


Quote Originally Posted by Insanity3 View Post
I Googled his name, found him in nearly 2 minutes.
But thanks for informing those that have not discovered this thing we call "Google".
(I also found his Email and the site. )
What's a "google"? XD
Seriously though, some people are that thick sometimes.


Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Old is old
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
Old is old...
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
old is old
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
old is old .
Spam much??? XD


Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
This is a Bad idea u will only make him hate all MPGH people and will make an Injector that hates out site T_T
We've got other awesome injectors (you know that full well XD)

Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Meh...

pm me the site
Will do.
Quote Originally Posted by Samueldo View Post
What's a "google"? XD
Seriously though, some people are that thick sometimes.
Exactly.---
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?