SolvedAccount recovery

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Account recovery
I have forgotten the password to the email of my main account so can no longer update the password of my main mpgh account @bob422.
Is it possible to change the email my main mpgh account is connected too?
Why can't you recover the email? Seems like I previously changed the email of that account, so this seems to have happened before.
I used that email only for my mpgh account. It was always auto signed in so I could just switch emails to update my password when required because I just copy and pasted the password mpgh gave me. For some reason the email got signed out and now I have forgotten that emails password as it has been 2 years.
I'm aware that you can forget a password, my question was why couldn't you use Gmail's password recovery to get into it again? From previous personal experience, it only takes a couple of minutes, and is easily done.
I'm dumb, thanks for the help.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?