OfferingNeed work

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Need work
Hey guys,
I'm 19 years old and I am currently in college but I can offer a good amount of time to an online job. Really need the cash to visit family later this year.
- Fluent english speaker
- Fast learner
- Great persuader
- Experience in customer support (Used to get buyers for advertisements in magazines)


I am pretty dirt broke as of the moment and can't afford to pay to learn how to SE or for other methods. I'm a very quick learner and can get any job done with the right instructions.


Add me on IM
@ @egfawergtawergawerg Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
Bump! need work still.


EDIT*
I know basic photoshop
added you. Need someone to help me with some basic stuff
I may have something for you!
Quote Originally Posted by andromeda0855 View Post
U know Photoshop ?
BUMP! Still need work and yes I do know photoshop.
U can do a picture for me . A bike called FXS zero and a League of legends champion called singed. His abilitie is that he release a poisonous gas that does damage over time. Like You can do the singed riding the bike or the bike chasing the singed while running
Have an interesting job for you. Added you on IM.
40$ for 10-20mins of your time! add me on IM
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?