Reporting

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Reporting
Hi, how and where do I report someone that is selling a service.? Let's say they are not delivering and I'm requesting a refund and they are refusing/delaying to refund. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by sneezydwarf View Post
Hi, how and where do I report someone that is selling a service.? Let's say they are not delivering and I'm requesting a refund and they are refusing/delaying to refund. Thanks.
Sneezydwarf,

If at any time you feel you have been scammed please immediately create a scam report in the Scammer's Grave. This does multiple things: one if the user is a scammer (planning on exit scamming/a new user) the earlier you post it the less time they have to scam other users before being banned. Secondly, even if the user isn't a scammer it allows for a peaceful resolution to the problem via intervention of MPGH's Middleman team who review scam reports and equitably serve verdicts.

In this case it looks like the user is refusing to refund despite their failure to complete the transaction.

For more information, please go here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=278648
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?