I Pre-ordered Samsung S10+

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
I Pre-ordered Samsung S10+
I am super excited, this is the first time I've pre-ordered a tech related thing.

I'm getting it during this week or Monday 4th.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I am super excited, this is the first time I've pre-ordered a tech related thing.

I'm getting it during this week or Monday 4th.
sounds exciting.

samsung 10+ showcase video on ur yt channel confirmed
Good luck with new gadget!
Any free gifts that comes with your pre order? In my country we get the Galaxy Buds and Wireless Charger Duo together if you pre order. And the 10th pre order gets an A9 for free and every 50th get an A7
Quote Originally Posted by ItsBl4z3 View Post


sounds exciting.

samsung 10+ showcase video on ur yt channel confirmed
Never been this bumped or excited before, even with games, I do not know what the fuck is going on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
Good luck with new gadget!
I will!

Quote Originally Posted by Amirulz24693 View Post
Any free gifts that comes with your pre order? In my country we get the Galaxy Buds and Wireless Charger Duo together if you pre order. And the 10th pre order gets an A9 for free and every 50th get an A7
Not too sure, honestly, all I have to do is wait till the 4th or something March!
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Never been this bumped or excited before, even with games, I do not know what the fuck is going on!



I will!



Not too sure, honestly, all I have to do is wait till the 4th or something March!

What was the price you paid for that phone ?
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post



What was the price you paid for that phone ?
999 Euros for 128 GB one, wish there was more colours to choose from, though =/
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


999 Euros for 128 GB one, wish there was more colours to choose from, though =/
obviously worth
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
Lmk if the s10+ is good

I might not upgrade yet but it looks really good

Bixby is a little bit a turn off tho
Though I have an iPhone 7+ currently, I do not consider it as an upgrade, more like having second phone just to have something worth of the price and the quality of it looks great, tho, little disappointed about colouring options from the retailer, only options were was white and black.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post


obviously worth
We'll see how much worth it really is

No, like seriously, I'm happy with the order, was highly debaiting on getting 512GB but then I was like (you can always upgrade with SD cards)
buut why samsung lmao
if i was in the market for a new phone the s10 (+) would both be highly interesting, especially with all the new features they have

gonna be a good year for tech
Lmk if the s10+ is good

I might not upgrade yet but it looks really good

Bixby is a little bit a turn off tho
Phone is pretty expensive this time
At least when converted to CAD, it is like $1600 if you include tax here.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Phone is pretty expensive this time
At least when converted to CAD, it is like $1600 if you include tax here.
It really is expensive, and I like expensive things, I could have gone with 1 TB one but I wasn't going to, 128 GB is more than enough.
just don't break it, or all hell will be loose
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?