Red faceKryptoKing is here! :)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
KryptoKing is here! :)
Hello everyone!
I was referred to this forum by one of my friends. It seems to be interesting here. I joined this forum for currency exchange related work, and want to be an active part of this community. Therefore, your cooperation will be highly appreciated in this regard.
Thanks for taking the time to read it. Looking forward for a warm welcome!
who is the guy who refferd you
Welcome to the forum!
Sell me $1 BTC for $0.01 PP
is litecoin a good investment right now
Quote Originally Posted by Cuba View Post
is litecoin a good investment right now
It looks promising, but I prefer ETH.

Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Sell me $1 BTC for $0.01 PP
I don't have that much stock atm. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by SEFgAESFGAeff View Post
who is the guy who refferd you
@TheFlawLess
Welcome, are you into crypto mining as well?
Quote Originally Posted by honour50 View Post
Welcome, are you into crypto mining as well?
Not yet but willing to do in near future.
Welcome to mpgh buddy! (:
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?