The Global 1337

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
The Global 1337
I have officially reached 1337 (shit)posts and I am wondering what I am doing with my life and the time I spend on this site

@Hero @Ahl @Lily
Congrats loser.
Congratulations! Ur officially good shitposter!
Quote Originally Posted by Jeans Don't Fit View Post
Congratulations! Ur officially good shitposter!
hey, i thought i was >:(
congrats man, the machines are the new gods.
Change your sig.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Change your sig.
gib me an idea
Quote Originally Posted by ItsBl4z3 View Post
gib me an idea
Your avatar except it's 4 of those.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Your avatar except it's 4 of those.
ok thanks danny devito

Quote Originally Posted by ItsBl4z3 View Post
ok thanks danny devito
M A G N U M

D O N G
congrats we need more Shit poster to not get bored
Congratulation bro
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?