LightbulbArmA 3 Script (Bomb Dropper)

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
ArmA 3 Script (Bomb Dropper)
Thought I would share a script that I acquired.

Not going to answer any stupid questions. All I'm going to say is that you need a script executor for this to work, will not tell you how to get one. If you're on a infistar server, make your you have a bypass for it or you will be kicked.

Code:
openMap [true, false];
               sCode = 'hint "Bombs Ahoy!";';
               sCode = sCode + '_radius = 200;';
               sCode = sCode + 'while {_radius > 0} do {';
               sCode = sCode + '_k = 0;';
               sCode = sCode + 'for "_k" from 0 to 360 step (270 / _radius) do {';
               sCode = sCode + '_xpos = (LtargetPos select 0) + ((cos _k) * _radius);';
               sCode = sCode + '_ypos = (LtargetPos select 1) + ((sin _k) * _radius);';
               sCode = sCode + '_zpos = (LtargetPos select 2) + 150;';
               sCode = sCode + '_location = [_xpos,_ypos,_zpos];';
               sCode = sCode + 'sleep 0.01;"Bo_Mk82", "Bo_Mk82" createvehiclelocal (_location);};';
               sCode = sCode + '_radius = _radius - 20;};';

               onMapSingleClick "LtargetPos = _pos;[] spawn compile sCode;openMap [false, false]; onMapSingleClick '';true;";
BTW, this 100% wtill works.

I can still crash KOTH server with ease!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us