Jtag?

PollWant me to get a Jtag?
3 votes
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Jtag?
Want me to make buy a xbox next week and Jtag it?
the chance of you finding a jtag-able xbox 360 NEW now, its really really hard. Most xbox consoles you find in stores already have the new kernel thats un-jtag-able.

Good luck anyways
...
U know I know a friend.....
If you do, You can make money doing lobbys and hacks.
Hey acid u have my gt on xbox360 live.. it's my name but with a added number.

Anyway, I thought you alrdy had an xbox mate?

Plus I doubt you could jtag it, unless you pay some people alot of money, but by doing that they could be like investergators etc.

Illegal but good luck.
I have a xbox but I want a second thats Jtaged becouse dont want to get banned on my Org. Xbox
Yeh but do you have the money to pay a big amount of cash to get/have it JTagged?
I got skills. And yes I got the cash.
tuve2 Haha.. has the money :P Got Skills !


/Win
Well, I want you to film/videotape you jtagging it if at all possible.
I wanna see if you actually can.
Yeh good idea haxor..
post it here then haha
Sure........
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us