WTBFitBit Ionic Accounts x3

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
FitBit Ionic Accounts x3
Looking to buy 3x Fitbit Ionic Accounts with fairly recent sync, around 1-2 months.
Should have a purchase date of a year or less please.

Reply to thread when you have added me for quicker reply

Contact Me On IM Here


If you have a versa i'm also interested but Ionic is priority.

Will go first if you are reputable.
added you waiting for your reply
added you waiting ur answer
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGaming View Post
Looking to buy 3x Fitbit Ionic Accounts with fairly recent sync, around 1-2 months.
Should have a purchase date of a year or less please.

Reply to thread when you have added me for quicker reply

Contact Me On IM Here


If you have a versa i'm also interested but Ionic is priority.

Will go first if you are reputable.
I have Versa account, just checked it, synced 1 hour ago

Adding u on IM
I have fitbit accounts
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGaming View Post
Still looking.
You didn't even reply to me on IM
Quote Originally Posted by 4x4et View Post
You didn't even reply to me on IM
Was on phone all day, so no chat.
Sent you a req, accounts are available.
I have Ionic accounts
send me a pm waiting on reply
I have 10 Ionic Account
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us