WTBiPhone XS Max

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
iPhone XS Max
I'm looking to buy/refund an unlocked iPhone XS Max but seeing that Apple seems to be very hit or miss and Best Buy only has them on contract (I'm wanting to buy it for use on my Cricket account) I'm looking for suggestions on where to buy one.

Add me on IM
I just attempted an XS Max from Apple recently and got all the way to receiving the email saying I was getting the refund, ended up getting denied a day later and funds never hit my account. I've been looking everywhere for a place for the XS Max as well and it seems not many places sell it unlocked. I've looked around for about a week now and I haven't found anything so I'm probably just going to go with the XS or X those are much more available unlocked.
damn I was going to do this and now I'm scared
If the refund succeeds, can the iphone be taken to a Apple shop to be repaired later on? Or does Apple flag the serial number or something?
Quote Originally Posted by mesosplox View Post
If the refund succeeds, can the iphone be taken to a Apple shop to be repaired later on? Or does Apple flag the serial number or something?
Probably not.


I tried to get it refunded as well, but o well, it failed. I kept it regardless, its not a bad phone! the 1336 price for 256 gigs is a bit high but meh, i like it.
You are better off refunding other items, sell them and then buy it. But dont give Apple the money tbh fuck em .
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?