WTSLEAGUE OF LEGENDS EUW 138 LVL ACCOUNT ! 👌

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS EUW 138 LVL | 84 SKINS | 19 WARDS | ALL CHAMPS | A LOT OF ICONS!
Hi there !

I'm selling my account because of I'm tired of this videogame, being honest. I'm the only one that has access to the acc btw, no one will randomly login your account.

Account information:
- Level 138
- Got all champs
- 9886 blue esences
- 2 RP's
- 84 skins
- 19 wards
- a lot of icons
- account created in 2013


Email and password changeable !

IMAGES:
SKINS: https://gyazo.com/413525c8371a1265a61bcbc6622760f9
ICONS: https://gyazo.com/f8973475cea531e5545cb62f7999af76
WARDS1: https://ibb.co/2cfWk7j
WARDS2: https://ibb.co/w7FRLG4
PROFILE: https://ibb.co/7VxgnWq
CHAMPS1: https://ibb.co/x8SHbHC
CHAMPS2: https://ibb.co/vQ2cVkT
LOOT: https://gyazo.com/29fa935c0d5de00f975ae8597c42fd3d
EXTRALOOT: (if u get orange esence u can get this skin as well ^^) https://gyazo.com/685d7caf736c358c41ac0e752e97e3cb

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Add me on IM

If u need more information just ask for it !

Payment:
Accepting paypal !

Price:
Around 70 eur but the price can be negotiated !
Daily bump
Keep in contact with me, Might Purchase
Quote Originally Posted by Zane102 View Post
Keep in contact with me, Might Purchase
How do I contact u?

edit: I just added u !
Daily bump
Daily bump


Update: accepting crypto!
Daily bump
Daily bump


Update: accepting crypto!
Quote Originally Posted by MistiServices View Post
still for sale?
Sure, still for sale !
Daily bump


Update: accepting crypto!
Daily bump


Update: accepting crypto!
Daily bump


Update: only accepting crypto!
Daily bump


Update: only accepting crypto and changing prize to 50 eur (not negociable at this prize) !
Daily bump


Update: only accepting crypto and changing prize to 50 eur (not negociable at this prize) !
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?