Bloodtusk Troll Story Bot Grimoire 3.8
Ok, so I made this bot because going through the storylines everytime after making a alt gets repetitive and this is a way to make it less repetitive.
This bot is just as the title says it will take you through the 9th Chaos Lord's storyline if you are already have gone through some of the story I have placed Labels that you can use to get to that area in the story the labels are:
Crossroads - /join Crossroads
Warring Nations - /join bloodtuskwar
Praise the Temple - /join Ravinetemple
The Allied Forces - /join Alliance
Ancient - /join Ancienttemple
Ore Cavern - /join orecavern
DreamNexus - /join DreamNexus
All of these are in private zones so don't worry but if you are using a alt to go through the story I would suggest helping the alt out once it gets to the bosses. If you find any bugs with it please tell me so I can fix it right away!
Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/a4...7b82/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/8qc5ows1x9
This bot is just as the title says it will take you through the 9th Chaos Lord's storyline if you are already have gone through some of the story I have placed Labels that you can use to get to that area in the story the labels are:
Crossroads - /join Crossroads
Warring Nations - /join bloodtuskwar
Praise the Temple - /join Ravinetemple
The Allied Forces - /join Alliance
Ancient - /join Ancienttemple
Ore Cavern - /join orecavern
DreamNexus - /join DreamNexus
All of these are in private zones so don't worry but if you are using a alt to go through the story I would suggest helping the alt out once it gets to the bosses. If you find any bugs with it please tell me so I can fix it right away!
Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/a4...7b82/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/8qc5ows1x9