HelpLost two step verification code.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Lost two step verification code.
I'm under the impression that I posted in the wrong section of the forum for what I need. Its "obey". I see my account was unbanned after someone hacked my account while I was inactive and you guys banned it.

I tried logging in on it today, and I no longer have the two step verification code. If someone could please remove it I would appreciate it. Also, if I could get my TM back that would be pretty awesome as well.

11 years here
Am I going to get some attention here?
As stated on the PM I replied to, this is still pending: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1175012. Though Arun unbanned you and put you in the marketplace blacklist, these issues still need to be addressed before we can worry about you recovering the account. I for one do not make exceptions for anyone, and has always been the case. This clearly falls under your account, your responsibility. However, if @Dave84311 or @arunforce want to override this, and let you off then that's up to them. Mentioning upper staff for visibility and so that they are aware. CC FYI @Hero @Ahl @Psychotic
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us