Public Coder For MPGH.net

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Public Coder For MPGH.net
Hello, I have noticed that the current public hack does not work for many users.
I have also noticed that Dave of MPGH is very busy, so i would like to help. Help, meaning i would like to be the MPGH.net Crossfire Public Hack Coder.

I am pretty experienced in C++, as i have coded many hacks for Combat Arms NA, such as Telekill, OPK, No Recoil, Instant Reload, And all of the other PushToConsole features.

As of now, i have only coded PushToConsole hacks for Crossfire, (Boxes, No Sky, No weapon), but that does not mean i will keep trying to make more. I have MHS undetected for Crossfire, and i can get past xTrap easily. I just need a room that no one will kill me.

If any of the Mods, Admins, ETC. would like to contact me via MSN, byall means, please do. You can contact me through this email: (I do have instant messanger) gh-blood@live.com

Thank you, I wish good luck to all of MPGH.net
Could you please prove that you know how to make at least one of these hacks?

And if you don't get coder position would you mind giving me a few starters for C++?

I've got visual c++ and don't expect to make a hack for a bit so I'll be able to learn with patience.

Good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Could you please prove that you know how to make at least one of these hacks?

And if you don't get coder position would you mind giving me a few starters for C++?

I've got visual c++ and don't expect to make a hack for a bit so I'll be able to learn with patience.

Good luck.
Yes, i can prove it... Let me release a simple 3-feature public.

And, yes, i can help you with C++, but don't expect to learn it in just a cuple of days.
if you would be willing ot make a simple hack (boxes, wallhack, fullbright, etc.)
we would love to see your skills
well if the hack is successful, we would love to have you on the team. Have you ever tried coding VIP?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us