WTS80 combat (void) osrs alt

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
80 combat (void) osrs alt
Looking to gain more reputation which I already have with the Csgo community here. I'm wanting more rep so I can sell my main account, that's the goal. As I said in my other post, me and my better half are expecting a baby. Ive played this game for 15 years (ish) and its time to give it up.

This account is 80combat, full void (range / melee), 4460 day old account! its an O.G account. 2m ish bank or so, 260k loyalty pts, no offences only 2 qp.

60$ firm

https://gyazo.com/fc42eeab9d090ea5289e042dfcb4c555ⓘ
https://gyazo.com/254c0fbbf5549d70413fb0c9e4d97bf4ⓘ
https://gyazo.com/9974fa823cb1cc7e7da756dd58c0bec0ⓘ
https://gyazo.com/143eb0b8176bad3251b430b65da94ab8ⓘ
https://gyazo.com/9f04c9977b06c4a30fa88ab20d075b43ⓘ

Has 99 str, 140ish qp, and around 1300-1400 total level in rs3
Bumpppppp price still 50$
I will buy respond to me ASAP I’m interested don’t scam tho
Quote Originally Posted by rxgkingpin View Post
I will buy respond to me ASAP I’m interested don’t scam tho
Okay, I'm on phone right now. Tomorrow when I get on PC we can do the sale. Sound good?
Still 50$
And that price is beyond fair.
Bumpppppppppppppppp
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?