If you have any questions at all, then ask any staff member and I'm sure they will be happy to answer. You can find who are the current staff members HERE.
If you have interests in trading then be sure to check out the specific rules to the section you want to trade in, you can find these stickied at the top of the section.
Sticky Example
Here are some useful guides you may need in the future:
We also have an on-site instant messenger chat in the bottom left hand corner. If you click this then you can add any MPGH user to privately talk to, or join the current group channels of which #general is the active one.
Enjoy your time here
Shut up Joe, just say hi.
hello! welcome!
Hello and welcome!
Hey! Welcome! I an new too!
Wow this is a cool community, I wouldn't have expected a post of this detail in a random intro post!
Hello there
hi annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd wellllllllllcome
Good people? Maybe not.
hello! welcome to the site!
im glad to also share this forums with many great people. welcome!
Welcome! have fun, enjoy your stay and get good deals!