Solved[Grimoire 3.8] Boost Function ?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Grimoire 3.8] Boost Function ?
I came across this difficulty a few times ; I'll add the XP boosts and it will only equip one (I have 7 in my inventory) .
What statement or function can I make to use the boosts continuously after that 60 minute mark is at its expiration ?

Thank you .
Open the Bot, then click in the "Item" section, you will find a button written "Add boost", just select the boosts you want, add them and turn on the bot. This should work
Quote Originally Posted by BeastMonkey View Post
Open the Bot, then click in the "Item" section, you will find a button written "Add boost", just select the boosts you want, add them and turn on the bot. This should work
I appreciate it . I did this (forgot to mention in the thread topic) but it only activates once . I'm not sure why it only activates one and isn't consecutive .
Quote Originally Posted by Stay Luky View Post
I did this
There isn't another way since there's no check for equipped boosts and setting a timer means making an unnecessarily long bot.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?