[RELEASE] M16 SUMMER TEXTURE MOD.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] M16 SUMMER TEXTURE MOD.
This is my first texture mod, for M16
This mod makes all your default weapon into a summer theme



You will need rezinject .

1) Extract all to desktop
2) Open Rezinject
3) PV_M16A3 into GUNS_T_PV_AR
4) Go into combatarms folder, and look for the .reznew files, and take out the old ones, then delete the "new" in ".rezNew".
5) ENJOY !

Virus scans 1- ***file name has been blocked*** MD5:fe4eec7a4f5ceb9ddc5570363e558537 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
2- Virustotal. MD5: fe4eec7a4f5ceb9ddc5570363e558537 WS.Reputation.1

PRESS THANKS IF YOU LIKED IT, ITS MY FIRST MOD ^__^
M16 Summer mod.rarattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
Nice skin.

too...flamboyant D:
lol nice job. lol doesnt that brush come with the default photoshop? btw you should try to overlay or vivid light or lighten the layer with the skin. nice job
I don't know why, but I lol'd when I saw the screenshot. I really don't know why... it just happened. But it's nice anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Viper 85626 View Post
I don't know why, but I lol'd when I saw the screenshot. I really don't know why... it just happened. But it's nice anyway.
wt.f

nice skin that brush no???
hahahaha nice mod looks cool ;D
Dude use overlay next time! So your gun doesn't look like a black blob with pretty colors all around it xD
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us