Question[Query] Can you hack a wow private server using SQL?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Query] Can you hack a wow private server using SQL?
Hey guise i was wondering if you could hack a wow private server using a sql injection program? and how would you go about doing it

Thanks
Nope .
Unless you're like a hacker for the Government.
I dont mean The Battle.net servers i mean doddgey copied servers so i can gain access and cause havoc
Highly doubtful, unless you want jail time, and be some jailbait.
I don't know much about hacking but a lot of private servers I played on don't have any thing that stops you from hacking I always used speed hack and god mod.


Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Highly doubtful, unless you want jail time, and be some jailbait.
Can't go to jail for hacking a private server.
Haha i still dont think you get what i mean, its a private server i want to hack not the retail wow. and if its a private server ill counter sue them for a breach of The World Of Warcraft TAOC
I'm epic failure/I are epic. Update your sig oldphag.

Also, no idea... Why play wow anyway?
Will never touch it.
:/
Are you able to give me the link for god mode hack? plox
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?