MW2 Rank 70/Any Prestige/Unlock Hack v1.1 (includes source code)

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
MW2 Rank 70/Any Prestige/Unlock Hack v1.1 (includes source code)
Hi. Just for fun, I decided to make a basic MW2 hack for Rank 70/Any Prestige/Unlock All Attachments and Pro Perks. It was made very quickly. The latest version of MW2 right now is 12.2.211, so that is the game version I made this for. I don't know if this version of the hack will be broken at all in the case of any future game updates.

The download contains an exe that is ready to run, as well as the source code. I used Qt 5.12.1 to make the GUI, so you will need an installation of Qt to compile the source code. I decided to release this because, even though there have been many rank/prestige/unlock hacks in the past, I haven't seen any source code releases for one of those hacks. With that in mind, maybe this contributes something that is at least somewhat new. Also, I saw some people asking for an unlock all feature in the MW2 Barrack Tool by Lindra, so this hack fulfils that need.

To use the hack, simply run the program as administrator, open the game to the main menu, tick any of the checkboxes you want (Rank 70/Prestige/Unlock), and then click apply. I used this hack on an account about a week ago when I first made it, and that account still hasn't been banned. I also sent it to one of my friends to use and he still hasn't been banned either. Whether the hack gets detected in the future now that it has been released publicly or not, I don't know, although I personally think it's unlikely to be detected any time soon. Use at your own risk of being VAC banned.

This works with the regular version of the game, as well as the VAC disabled version (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1361566).



MW2Hack1.1_mpgh.net.zip6.3 MB · 3,265 downloads 5/62 malicious
there already is a lobby tools just a few posts below yours, not sure what the use of this is for.
Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
there already is a lobby tools just a few posts below yours, not sure what the use of this is for.
Two uses:
1. None of the recent stuff posted has an unlock all feature, whereas this does.
2. The source code is not released for any of the recent stuff posted. I am releasing the source code of my hack which some people may find use for, such as if they want to learn from it.
Approved.

This hasn't been tested.
It works well done
well done i got 11th prestige
Works well w/o any problems to me
tested on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
anyone gotten banned yet?
anyone banned yet?
Quote Originally Posted by DabYeet View Post
anyone banned yet?
Quote Originally Posted by complex12 View Post
anyone gotten banned yet?
guys this is mw2. this game is almost 10 years old and they've long stopped protecting against new hacks. if you don't get vac'd immediately on use then you're clear. nothing will happen.
have you tried it?
did it work?

edit: worked
I used with no VAC Disabler, it worked with no problems.
thanks for the share cant wait to use
Thanks a lot you saved me hours of grinding. I had this game for PS3 but sold it years ago. Bought it on PC with the Steam sale and i just recently completed story mode. I didn't wanna grind for hours on multiplayer so I'm thankful you made this tool for PC!
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?