Any recommendation on where to learn python?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Any recommendation on where to learn python?
I was learning c++ and programming it from september till march last year but completely stopped because I had to focus on other aspects of life, I'm currently doing assembly language and participating in the master the mainframe by IBM but I realize that Python is becoming very popular and I want to spend some time over the summer to learn it.

Any recommendations on websites or book pdfs to help guide on learning python?
I am learning Python as wel for my master dissertation. I received a code for Datacamp, an online learning platform and this has been a really fun learning experience so far. Since I received a code from my professor I don't exactly know how much it costs, but Datacamp provides you with a lot of interactive fun courses. Unlike a book you actually have to exercise continuously.

If this would be too expensive or not your cup of tea, I recommend watching Youtube tutorials or picking up the book "learning python" from Mark Lutz.
Try YouTube, Udemy, teamtreehouse
if u can c++ and understands Assembly, i don't think there is much too learn..
maybe how to download package and import them, but other then that.. Is in any case a more simpler variant from what u know already
there is TON of contents on python, from courses in udemy and Lynda, up to simpley learning on youtube and jumping into deep water and start coding. (there are also alot of courses online asking for some crazy amount, I doubt they will help you somehow, just avoid them.)
I have a ******* if you need help with python.
Some useful websites are:
pythonforbeginners
tutorialspoint
learnpython
practicepython
codecademy
I would definitely recommend looking on Udemy for a course on python, there are several. They are always having discounts so most of the courses are 10$
coursera - python for everybody,University of Michigan Charles Severance
I would suggest skillshare, that's where I go whenever I need to learn something. Give it a try. also, you can get a skillshare account for free for two months so you can learn python for free.
here introcs.cs.princeton.edu/python/home/
Checkout the "Automate the boring stuff with python"
uDemy's courses often come at 15$ on big sales event. Wait for this or YouTube is create for this too.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us