Purchasing ZP.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Purchasing ZP.
I don't have a credit card, and really no other way to pay for ZP, so I was wondering if someone could pay for mah ZP and I give them the money from my paypal. :P (I have like $40 in it)
Go to gamestop or some other shit game distributor...find an ultimate gaming card pay for it and insert the code on the site...DONE

Oh and btw Edward Cullen is a fag...
JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FAG!
you can buy ZP from playspan with paypal LD
LOL?
You can pay for ZP!
With paypal!
Your not getting our money!
Quote Originally Posted by Jamin_Prince View Post
LOL?
You can pay for ZP!
With paypal!
Your not getting our money!
Yeah, what you are doing looks like scamming!!

You can order ZP with Paypal.
Quote Originally Posted by Jamin_Prince View Post
LOL?
You can pay for ZP!
With paypal!
Your not getting our money!
Yeah i was like FTW iddiot trys to scam
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
Yeah, what you are doing looks like scamming!!

You can order ZP with Paypal.
I actually wasn't trying to scam

you can pay for zp with paypal without a credit card? When I tried to it told me I had to link a credit card to pay..
i would but i gots no pay pal
this game will always have idiots...
Yeah, you can pay for ZP with paypal.
Click "Deposit" on the Z8Games home, and you can see the option's on the orange bar.
Lol. do wht i did. i just bought 120k gp with zp. they allow u to but ammounts of gp with zp. now how to get the zp? go to z8 games site. logon. go to buy zp. click on the free zp tab. do wht they tell u and get free zp. I got enough in 3 days to buy 120K gp. pretty awesome right?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us