QuestionESP = DC/BAN

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
ESP = DC/BAN
I'm taking DC by turning on the ESP in the room, which can be, help me!
It is your own hack?, if yes then, xtrap or the game is already checking the sig of your code, change the structure of your code and then rebuild it. ESP won't get you ban/dc.
Code:
if(!GetModuleHandle("Object.dll")) 
 return;
How do I do that? I'm lost in this part. Check InGame...
Quote Originally Posted by brbuscas View Post
How do I do that? I'm lost in this part. Check InGame...
if you're a noob like me then just use the playerclient.
Code:
if(CShell != NULL)
	DWORD PlayerClient = *(DWORD*)(CShell + Playerclient_addr + Playerclient_Offset);

if(PlayerClient != NULL) //Player client is null if you're not in-game. Simple check but effective.
        /*Do your stuff here*/
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
if you're a noob like me then just use the playerclient.
Code:
if(CShell != NULL)
	DWORD PlayerClient = *(DWORD*)(CShell + Playerclient_addr + Playerclient_Offset);

if(PlayerClient != NULL) //Player client is null if you're not in-game. Simple check but effective.
        /*Do your stuff here*/
several ways to check
playerclient, gamestatus, whether any players are valid via GetPlayerFromIndex, Object.dll, etc
also you can compare a portion of the screens pixels and see if it matches the "GR" at the top for the scoreboard, but thats mostly useful for external programs, etc
GetBonePositionEx is detected, use other way to get target for ESP & Aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by Wulung View Post
GetBonePositionEx is detected, use other way to get target for ESP & Aimbot
Not detected, just updated
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us