Post[Grimoire3.8] Void Crystal A Bot

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Approved. //2short//
Hey, just letting you know that I get consistent DC's when the bot is up to the dark crystal shard section and collecting the defeated makai items. If you collect the makai manually it seems to work fine (first run worked since it had the items from the gem of Nulgath section) but when the bot is doing it, it'll DC every time. Your Roentenium Bot works fine and so does a few others I've tried, so it does look like it's something in that section of the bot, I don't know enough about it to work out exactly what command is doing it though, sorry.
Fix fix fix
Quote Originally Posted by Cuffuffles2 View Post
Hey, just letting you know that I get consistent DC's when the bot is up to the dark crystal shard section and collecting the defeated makai items. If you collect the makai manually it seems to work fine (first run worked since it had the items from the gem of Nulgath section) but when the bot is doing it, it'll DC every time. Your Roentenium Bot works fine and so does a few others I've tried, so it does look like it's something in that section of the bot, I don't know enough about it to work out exactly what command is doing it though, sorry.
I see the problem, It has 'Get Drop' command while auto-pickup item is checked.
I made the bot before I've done any Grimoire's exe modding and published it and checked auto-pickup item after I published Grimoire's modified exe.
Anyway, Thank you very much for that


Problem:
'Bot Commands' and 'Item auto-pickup' picks up 'Defeated Makai' item which causes Disconnection on some device.
Fix:
Remove the two 'Get drop: Defeated Makai' commands (Find it around [MAKAI] label)
Quote Originally Posted by ERTGAERGaergargerg View Post
I see the problem, It has 'Get Drop' command while auto-pickup item is checked.
I made the bot before I've done any Grimoire's exe modding and published it and checked auto-pickup item after I published Grimoire's modified exe.
Anyway, Thank you very much for that


Problem:
'Bot Commands' and 'Item auto-pickup' picks up 'Defeated Makai' item which causes Disconnection on some device.
Fix:
Remove the two 'Get drop: Defeated Makai' commands (Find it around [MAKAI] label)
Looks like that fixed it, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by ERTGAERGaergargerg View Post
I see the problem, It has 'Get Drop' command while auto-pickup item is checked.
I made the bot before I've done any Grimoire's exe modding and published it and checked auto-pickup item after I published Grimoire's modified exe.
Anyway, Thank you very much for that


Problem:
'Bot Commands' and 'Item auto-pickup' picks up 'Defeated Makai' item which causes Disconnection on some device.
Fix:
Remove the two 'Get drop: Defeated Makai' commands (Find it around [MAKAI] label)
Still seems to get disconnected after killing 2 Makai and getting the drops.
Quote Originally Posted by datdino2 View Post
Still seems to get disconnected after killing 2 Makai and getting the drops.
make sure you delete the two

GET DROP commands for defeated makai.

it worked for me. it should work for everyone. unless there are other problems other than that.
it seems there is a problem on tibicenas chain part.

when you already get the chain item, the bot doesn't read it and still continue to farm it even if its already in the inventory.

Quest : Essence of Defeat Reagent
Item Needed : Tibicenas Chain
Is item in the inventory : Yes
Does the quest says " Complete " : Yes
Double checking all the parts needed , are all of it done and is in inventory : Yes
Bot action : looping the Tibicenas Chain part


Is Tibicenas Chain in temp inventory : Yes
Bot Action : Proceeds to [TICHAIN] and loops it
Getting stuck at handing in after Tibicenas' Chain, only way that gets it going again is dying, which isn't really possible with my class. Any fix?
um. is there any way to fix essence of nulgath part? cant complete the quest because it says im in combat
Quote Originally Posted by lavenderkat View Post
um. is there any way to fix essence of nulgath part? cant complete the quest because it says im in combat
add a section where it loops the condition if quest can be turned in, then turn in quest ID inside a room with no mobs, say the room with the twins. Loop should break if quest could no longer be turned in, and restart bot
The bot farms for Tibicenas' Chain over and over. Is there a fix for this?
Quote Originally Posted by Festiv3x View Post
The bot farms for Tibicenas' Chain over and over. Is there a fix for this?
Bot stops and completes quest after you die funny enough, so i decided to change bot to /join djinn-3468 or smth to make myself die after 2-3 pulls on Tibicenas, it's still not efficent but at least it keeps farming when i'm AFK.
That's funny I can't even die when I try...
Same problem, you guys got any reccomendations on classes i should use?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?