Thread Closed - Please Re-Open It

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Thread Closed - Please Re-Open It
Hey there, recently I had a scam report open against me, and it was resolved -- however my thread is still closed. Can you all please re-open it? I assumed that the thread would've been re-opened once the report was resolved, but for whatever reason it wasn't.

Here's the link to the thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1425206

For reference, if need be, @Lily was the one who opened the thread in the first place for me a few months back.

Additionally, can someone point me in the right direction regarding how to change a threads text? I want to update my thread but I am not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance to whomever re-opens it and answers my question, your assistance on here and all around the forum is greatly appreciated.

Have a good one :-)

-SkyHF
Hello, @SkyHF!

Since your scam report was closed & resolved, your thread is now re-opened. You can't edit your thread anymore after 24 hours but you can report your thread with the wanted changes (you can provide a pastebin link inside with the new format *inside the report*).

If you have anymore problems please let us know.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us