My beard made a pyschological behavior
Probably your average shitpost but oh well its 6am and I'm high
Recently I've noticed that when I am anxious, nervous, stressed, etc, I start to lick my mustache. Which is my adult form resemblance of when I used to bite my nails as an adolescent.
Some examples where I've noticed I started to lick my mustache:
- I recently had to finish an assembly language project, I was stressed and was sorta just licking my mustache like it had pizza sauce. Oof I want pizza now.
- I recently gotten new tattoos to continue my sleeve, I got an arm band on my forearm, right under the elbow. Then I did numbers running down my triceps to elbow, and finally I got a happy face on my right thigh and sad face on my left thigh for fun of it.
- I went outside to smoke and then come back in the house, I had to be sneaky at 5am, even though I took sativa, I'm saving the indica for tomorrow for personal reasons outside of mustache licking forum post.
I've went from a silky's baby's butt to a goddam gorilla multiple times (Clean shaven to a full beard). Everytime I have the beard I lick it when I'm nervous, psychology will probably try to give some logical answer of idk, expressing our emotions or physical tension.
^ think I wrote that pretty good while baked outta my mind, idk, I'll re-read it when I'm sober and probably go wtf...
^^ also lmk if those of you who either A. currently have or B. have had in the past, beards and have done something with it when under a certain emotion or drug or activity. Like twirling it when bored, constantly stratching it, just randomly feeling it, whatever the fuck you can imagine.
^^^Also Im on season 9 of trailer park boys but thats irrelivent.
Recently I've noticed that when I am anxious, nervous, stressed, etc, I start to lick my mustache. Which is my adult form resemblance of when I used to bite my nails as an adolescent.
Some examples where I've noticed I started to lick my mustache:
- I recently had to finish an assembly language project, I was stressed and was sorta just licking my mustache like it had pizza sauce. Oof I want pizza now.
- I recently gotten new tattoos to continue my sleeve, I got an arm band on my forearm, right under the elbow. Then I did numbers running down my triceps to elbow, and finally I got a happy face on my right thigh and sad face on my left thigh for fun of it.
- I went outside to smoke and then come back in the house, I had to be sneaky at 5am, even though I took sativa, I'm saving the indica for tomorrow for personal reasons outside of mustache licking forum post.
I've went from a silky's baby's butt to a goddam gorilla multiple times (Clean shaven to a full beard). Everytime I have the beard I lick it when I'm nervous, psychology will probably try to give some logical answer of idk, expressing our emotions or physical tension.
^ think I wrote that pretty good while baked outta my mind, idk, I'll re-read it when I'm sober and probably go wtf...
^^ also lmk if those of you who either A. currently have or B. have had in the past, beards and have done something with it when under a certain emotion or drug or activity. Like twirling it when bored, constantly stratching it, just randomly feeling it, whatever the fuck you can imagine.
^^^Also Im on season 9 of trailer park boys but thats irrelivent.
