pc gaming

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
pc gaming
what games do you guys play ?
Apex Legends all day, everyday. Probably gonna hop onto the next game since I feel Apex steadily dying down now with no major updates since the battle pass release.
division 2
Rainbow Six:Siege one of the best FPS games atm ! 4 years and game still is big and DLC's free
csgo, league of legends, fortnite
Apex and R6 mostly
League of legends, fortnite, minecraft, overwatch, borderlands, and occasionally stardew valley.
I emulated clash of clans on PC
battalion, fortnite, wow, cod, cs, minecraft
Replaying Assassins Creed and then The Witcher.

Haven't been able to find any multiplayers with friends
I'm enjoying Fortnite atm.
Darksouls, League of Legends & TEKKEN
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?