Looking for ED bot

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for ED bot
Guys, I'm a little bit bored of trading in Elite Dangerous, but its an easiest way to upgrade my Rank, so i’m looking for automation this process and i see only a trading bot.
So if u know some drop here please, or i can pay for this bot(in normal price ofc, not overmuch)
Quote Originally Posted by 1ceD4ddy View Post
Guys, I'm a little bit bored of trading in Elite Dangerous, but its an easiest way to upgrade my Rank, so i’m looking for automation this process and i see only a trading bot.
So if u know some drop here please, or i can pay for this bot(in normal price ofc, not overmuch)
Wrong Sub-Forum.
My fault, sorry. Where I should post?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?