Outdated[X31.5.0] 059 client
Not risky, it won't be approved.
- - - Updated - - -
Client outdated @Royce
- - - Updated - - -
Client outdated @Royce
Needs updating
fucking update this shit omg
Gotta wait until later tonight or tomorrow, dudes
Take it from someone who watched someone get hacked and pop every key that the person had yesterday, -don't-trust-anyone-that-gives-you-a-download-link-and-dont-trust-the-websites-with-built-in-clients.
P.S. Thanks 059 for doing your part to keep RotMG alive, they'd lose 80% of their player base without these clients.
P.S. Thanks 059 for doing your part to keep RotMG alive, they'd lose 80% of their player base without these clients.
the 059 client is in for a update, last version worked well keep it up! 

finally the april fool stuff is gone, needs an update
the client is outdated
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
