Uber referrals invalidated then deleted?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Uber referrals invalidated then deleted?
Idiotically signed up for uber VIP and now i get this stupid 10% off shit that makes these referrals useless, so made a new account with a google voice #. Everything worked out until i tried to call the ride, and a notification popped up saying that these referral promotions were not able to used on this account and I would be charged full price, and all referrals put on account were deleted

Do you think this has something to do with my IMEI, or possibly using PP as the payment option? any thoughts appreciated
I have the same thing the 30% off all rides and it will not go away I want to know if I change my phone number will it not show up if I make a new account with that new number?
you cant use referral promo with the 10-40% crap?
no, because you have it for 10 trips and then for me it resets back to 10 if you do not take it within the time date but I did that and it still comes back
Have you used the same payment method on a previous account? Same thing happened with me and I also use pp
no, and I use my debit card I think it is when you link your venmo and I did that
uber is catching up
Not even sure why they are offering free rides when you can't use them with these promos. That seems like it should be false advertising.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?