WTBGoogle Home Mini UK CODES

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Google Home Mini UK CODES
Buying Google Home Mini Codes.

Drop me an IM add with your prices
Added on IM buddy.
Still looking for codes.

I decided to pass on Jinro's offer as it seemed like a scam.
Told me he had 63 codes and then told me he will not sell me any less than 5 as his "supplier" will not let him sell them.
Pressure selling scam tactics and provided me fake proof / proof from october 2018 showing someone handing over the credentials of an account to someone else via ******* (offsite)

https://prnt.sc/n6ljax
https://prnt.sc/n6lh8w


Then proceeds to tell me I am the one that's a scammer despite I was completely fine with payment first codes second.

Decided to give it a skip for my own safety.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
Obvious scammer ^

DNDW, He will ask you to deal via hack forums LMAO
States I'm a scammer despite I was fine with paying him first. He then proceeds to send me illigitimate proof that he actually owns "63" google mini UK codes when I ask him for proof.
Obvious scammer ^

DNDW, He will ask you to deal via hack forums LMAO
Also looking for these, add me on IM if you can help.
Can pay via Paypal or AGC
Also looking for a few codes
I have accept me IM
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?