Model size categories, updated

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Model size categories, updated
There's an old, closed thread in which mapleck explains the model size categories. I find it to be correct, and I also wanted to add the sizes for the MGs. So here I'll repost it with the additions. Also, this is useful for reference, so maybe sticky it so people can check the sizes easily.

Mapleck's Post:


Ok, I kinda figured that all the guns have a seperate gun "category" such as to Large and Small,
So if you change a gun thats "large category" to "Small" category, you end up with a really small gun that looks very.....puny...
but if you change a small gun into a big gun, it turns oversized :P

I said that in my other post, but I'm gonna make a formal list here:

Small Auto Rifles:
-AK-47 & (Gold)
-M4a1
-Ak-47U
-AUG-A1 & (Black)
-G36E & (G36Ke)
-M16A3
-SCAR L & (Trispear & Black)
-k2

Large Auto Rifles (basically everything else)
-FAMAS
-M416
-AK-103
-AUG-A3
-FAMAS G2
-G36C
-L85A1
-M14
-M417
-M416 CQB
-M4A1 SOPMOD
-M6A2 & (M6a2 SRT)
-Tar-21
-Mtar-21
-SG550
-SIG556

Small Sniper Rifles:
-L96A1
-Dragonuv(someone confirm this)
-M24
-SR-24(someone confirm)

Large Sniper Rifles:

-PSG-1
-L115A1 & (L115a3)
-L96A1 ARCTIC WOLF
-M107CQ

Small Sub Machineguns:

-UZI
-K7
-K10
-Mp5 (dunno about other mods)
-UMP
-MAC-10

Large Sub Machineguns:

-PP-19
-P90
-MP7 & (ALL)
-Scorpian (confirmed)

Don't know ANYTHING about shotguns, if anyone want to provide information, please do so
And if theres any mistake in the thread, also tell me :P

Ok so here are the MG sizes (I'll add the rest tonight)

Code:
 minimi: small
m60e4:large
m60: ?
mk48: small
mk46 mod: large
k3: small
k3 spw: large
mg36: large
rpk: large
other rpk models: ?
I tested these by modding them to a gun I know the size of.

Also, remember what happens when you cross gun sizes:


Code:
Modding a small gun to a large gun makes a small crappy gun.

Modding a big gun to a small gun makes a huge useless gun.

Modding a gun to the same category will be win.
I don't know the SG sizes, but I think the m3s90 is large.
I...don't understand, oh well, i'm not a modding-type person, so i wouldn't have understood a thing in this thread.
nice attempt but, errors...
(note to self, all gun models from end of 2008 are the LARGE MODELS not the other way round)
swap headings of "Small Auto Rifles:" and "Large Auto Rifles"
swap headings of "Small Sniper Rifles:" and "Large Sniper Rifles:"
do the same with the smg's
in smg's - the mac 10 is part of the new guns therefore same size at the p90 and pp19
in snipers - drag I'm quite sure is a newish model and in the size range with the m107 along with the m110
G36ke is part of the list with the famas

alright I really cbf going through and picking up every single mistake, you catch my drift(I hope)
How, I'm just wondering were the M39 sniper goes? I don't know when that was released.
along with the m107, its nice and new
so Aec, are you saying that pre-2008 guns are large? i thought they were the small ones. I was just copying what mapleck said. but i thought the old ones were small.
@Bloodlesss
pretty sure about what I said about the models gun from 08 to mid or early 09 are large and all others are small, with exceptions of a few, being snipers( thats what I know of)
but hey double check all the information, try modding the models and checking the differences but I'm 85% sure what I've said is true.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?