Back after a long time
Hi everyone,
I'm Demonz54 and I'm back after a long time (I discovered this website in 2010).
I'm 22, I'm french and I was originally member of several french game hacking communities (mainly for Combat Arms EU, and I was part of the moderation team of the biggest french hacking site for combat arms at the time -> and I was only 12 yo
).
I was also registered on MPGH and other international communities -> most of them shut down since.
Game hacking forums, and especially MPGH, had a huge influence on my life:
-They helped me to learn english, giving me interest for other languages,
-Introduced me to programming (visual basic, c++, c#, html/css/php...),
-Introduced me to 2D graphics editing (like photoshop, but I prefer Gimp: lighter and easier to use),
-Introduced me to video editing softwares and marketing (by recording the game while I was cheating, and editing the video before uploading it).
I'm back today, not for the hacks, but just to have some fun on the forums, to learn new things, to meet people, to share my knowledge if needed.
I've been nostalgic for so long, missing that time when combat arms was my first online game, and when the first hacks I used were made by MPGH members. I even managed to code my own hacks (helped by other member's c++ bases however, I was young
). I miss that time when I was part of a community.
This forum is maybe the only one who survived for so long, and it still seems to be a very active community.
I hope I will find what I'm looking for,
Thanks for reading
I'm Demonz54 and I'm back after a long time (I discovered this website in 2010).
I'm 22, I'm french and I was originally member of several french game hacking communities (mainly for Combat Arms EU, and I was part of the moderation team of the biggest french hacking site for combat arms at the time -> and I was only 12 yo
).I was also registered on MPGH and other international communities -> most of them shut down since.
Game hacking forums, and especially MPGH, had a huge influence on my life:
-They helped me to learn english, giving me interest for other languages,
-Introduced me to programming (visual basic, c++, c#, html/css/php...),
-Introduced me to 2D graphics editing (like photoshop, but I prefer Gimp: lighter and easier to use),
-Introduced me to video editing softwares and marketing (by recording the game while I was cheating, and editing the video before uploading it).
I'm back today, not for the hacks, but just to have some fun on the forums, to learn new things, to meet people, to share my knowledge if needed.
I've been nostalgic for so long, missing that time when combat arms was my first online game, and when the first hacks I used were made by MPGH members. I even managed to code my own hacks (helped by other member's c++ bases however, I was young
). I miss that time when I was part of a community.This forum is maybe the only one who survived for so long, and it still seems to be a very active community.
I hope I will find what I'm looking for,
Thanks for reading
