Outdated[X31.5.2] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
I crashed twice but I don't know what that guy talks about. I rejoined back no problem and I've been playing atleast 4 hours.
by mistake ive putted the "O" as use for auto vault... now i can't access the options any advices ?
Quote Originally Posted by Avivlll123 View Post
by mistake ive putted the "O" as use for auto vault... now i can't access the options any advices ?
the nexus icon should be options if you're in the nexus. give it a shot so you can rebind it.

Quote Originally Posted by dims View Post
hey, why does the second such part of the screen sometimes show me (nickname, hp, mp, items)
no clue what you're saying lol.
I'm using steam replacer and keep getting this error. Can anyone help me fix this issue?

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Realm of the Mad God\AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf'.
Quote Originally Posted by johnbellark View Post
I'm using steam replacer and keep getting this error. Can anyone help me fix this issue?

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Realm of the Mad God\AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf'.
Don't know what the replacer is, but you can do this manually. Unzip the zip file that comes with 059's download. Look inside, there are a couple files. One of them has a filetype of "swf" (probably called 059client.swf). Take that file and copy it into 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Realm of the Mad God\'

Now rename it into 'AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf' and you're all set. Launch the game from steam as you normally would.
hey, why does the second such part of the screen sometimes show me (nickname, hp, mp, items)
when i turn on low CPU mode i see two maps , two inventory , two hp mp bars and etc.
My client stays in "Load error, retrying" what can I do to solve it?
* DON'T DOWNLOAD" ITS INFECTED!!! I GOT KICKED OFF AFTER PLAYING FOr 2 HOURS, AND COULDN'T RELOG, I COULDN"T SIGN BACK IN AND ALSO I COULDN'T use MY EMAIL TO RESET PASS CODE

It sounds like someone else has your account info.
Quote Originally Posted by bojicha View Post
Already patched.
Fr? 10 charsdssssssss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrashStyle View Post
My client stays in "Load error, retrying" what can I do to solve it?
Me too... but maybe 10 min dc? i'll wait 10 min and i'll tell you if it fixes it. In case you find another fix though, please tell me ASAP!
Quote Originally Posted by rgaergargrgrgrgrr View Post
Proof?
#tooshort
mby you got banned by using famebot?and thats why youre saying the file is infected
Auto HP Pot and Auto Ability not working derp am I doing something wrong?
How do i fix mscale its broken.

- - - Updated - - -

How do i fix mscale its broken.
when i type /r into chat it gives me aload of recon info. Just wondering what its for and how i may use it?
Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us