WTBEnd game acc

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
End game acc
90/90 h/mh pet 10 8/8s 10 vault chests and event whites if your acc differs slightly still add me on im
Budget : 150 Usd
Your budget is too low for what I have but if you are looking for a high end pet 100/99/87 and numerous 8/8s with a 20k warrior i would be willing to do 250 added on IM
I have a perfect account if your interested!
BUMP BUMP BUMP
I have an account with 90/90 leg pet and a rare 68/64, but only 4 8/8s, 1 6/8, 1 4/8, 3 2/8s. 25 character slots and 25 vaults. Couple of good whites including vile, jugg, and a couple sts. Message me if interested
Add me on ******* Ruski#5884

- - - Updated - - -

Add me on ******* Ruski#5884
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?