Graphics for CA

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Graphics for CA
Does anyone know if its possible to add textures that are more detailed than the ones they already have? Like make the game have better quality and look cooler lol.

Btw how do you turn on shading for CA? It's always disabled for me..
I don't think you can change the graphics capabilities of CA, or any game.
I see =p
Like I see some texture mods with better quality than others, but now that you mention it the game engine might not be able to make it work =p
Oh the texture shader is disabled because your graphics card probably does'nt support it,if you did try to turn it on when it was available the game would crash,and to me there is a way to make the game have better quality,nexon probably rushed through making the textures of the maps and guns,so they look blurry,you could make it look better by going into a picture editing software and changing the texture to a more hi res texture yourself.but editing textures of the entire game would take much time,and most people would lazy out,if you have the time,you can do it,i might try it over the summer,well if you want to do it yourself,use rezXtract on TEXTURES.rez,keep in mind that it will take about 230 or more mb to hold all the textures,read purple's thread about injecting,model swapping,and texture editing if you don't know how to edit the textures,its a sticky in the first results on mods & rez modding,say thanks plz ^_^
My graphics card has shader version 4 lol
I can play better games with the shading but it won't let me enable it on here =p
Be happy u can play with high graphics.
I have to play all low and still i lag. :l
But if ure not that high rank , u can try to use "Bright" hack.
I think it looks very cool, for my eye. :--o
what does it do?
its called Full Bright, it makes even the darkest maps, e.g overdose, appear brighter.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?