Favorite Anime?

Posts 31–45 of 85 · Page 3 of 6
It has to be Death Note and Code Geass
avatar the legend of korra
Hmm
Fullmetal Achemist
My Top 3:

1 - Hunter X Hunter
2 - Hajime no Ippo
3 - Death Note
Monster, Code Geass, Steins;Gate and Death Note cuz that's the first anime I've ever watched :P There are some other I really like: Kiznaiver, Golden Boy.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaskec View Post
Monster, Golden Boy.
ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
I see the Kinderheim reference. A man of culture as well.
Death Note must be 10+ years old by now but I remember it being pretty good
Berserk - manga
tokyo ghoul - manga
Overlord - lightnovel
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Fourteen.
Naruto, attack on titan, My hero, Demon slayer, Black clover, code geass
Dragonball, Naruto, and Yu Yu Hakusho. (English dub).
One Punch man Season 1,
Hunter x Hunter
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
Mines,
Parasyte
Berserk
Dororo
Seins Gate
That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime

Ah I see you are a man of culture. My favourites however are.

Mirai Nikki
Steins Gate
Steins Gate 0
Guilty Crown
Black Rock Shooter (OVA)
Elfen Lied
Tokyo Mew Mew
.hack//Sign
Angel Beats
Psycho Pass
K
Danganronpa
I also really liked Dororo.
Posts 31–45 of 85 · Page 3 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?