Solved[Grimoire] Problem with 'Get Drop' command

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Grimoire] Problem with 'Get Drop' command
Hello all, I was having that issue where you're farming for a stack of something, in this case Mirror Essence, and the bot wouldnt pick up the last drop. So, I added a simple 'Item has dropped get drop' command/loop. So an example for context:

[Start]
Kill *
item has dropped: drop
Get drop: drop
is not in inventory : drop amount
goto label: Start

But, when the bot hits that 'Get drop' command it seems to log out 8/10 times. Is there a way to fix it so it doesnt log out/lag out or whatever its doing? Or could it be something to do with Mirror Essence because I dont seem to have this issue with other Get Drop commands. Dont know if its a known issue or Im just missing something obvious. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Try adding a 500ms delay before Get Drop
Quote Originally Posted by Raze101 View Post
Try adding a 500ms delay before Get Drop
I did give that a shot earlier, still didnt seem to fix it. I just tested it a second time to double check and it still doesnt do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Sethre View Post
I did give that a shot earlier, still didnt seem to fix it. I just tested it a second time to double check and it still doesnt do anything.
If you have the item in Whitelist and as a command, it will disconnect as it is trying to accept the drop twice. So you have to either keep it in Whitelist or use a Get Drop command. I'm assuming you're using a Kill For X items command, and unfortunately the bot not collecting the last few items is a problem that can't be fixed (to my knowledge). To get around it, try using this command instead of the Kill For command:

[1]
Is in inventory: Mirror Essence, 175
Goto label: 2
Kill *
Item has dropped: Mirror Essence
Get drop: Mirror Essence
Goto label: 1
[2]
Whatever you want the bot to do afterward
Yup you're right, the double accepting was the issue. And yeah, that format is what Im using right now, I personally avoid Kill for commands.
Quote Originally Posted by Sethre View Post
Yup you're right, the double accepting was the issue. And yeah, that format is what Im using right now, I personally avoid Kill for commands.
Yeah, Kill For commands in Grimoire come with a lot of problems, especially in glitched rooms
/solved //2short//
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us