Back To Warrock Haxing!!!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Back To Warrock Haxing!!!!!!
Well i have left WR and hacking it for a while now since PB was being soooo gay. NOW I'm back to wr and haxing. STAY TUNED for my hacks coming. maybe it'll come out tomoz. testing it now. any suggestions to next release? leave them here!!
''Welcome back''
BLAH......................................
Good to have you back Vahe .
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
Good to have you back Vahe .
I'm surprised you didn't say: Don't spam claw! Welcome back Vahe.
Quote Originally Posted by ethan2007 View Post
I'm surprised you didn't say: Don't spam claw! Welcome back Vahe.
I knew if i told claw to stop spamming then an argument would start off, and i don't Vahe's thread filled with flame/spam.
Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
BLAH......................................
claw stop spamming this thread lol yey vahe's back!!!!!
IM Eamon, Fuck It!
Sup Vahe!
What did he do to get banned?!?!
Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfan1 View Post
What did he do to get banned?!?!
did you read the thread that jesse900 put up?? its clearly states that he was banned for spamming.
on a side note welcome back vahe.
I need hacks
i need hacks and wat do i do??? im kinda new at this.

i need help plz
Quote Originally Posted by sk8erguy113 View Post
i need hacks and wat do i do??? im kinda new at this.

i need help plz
you read the threads... theres plenty of trainers on this site.
trainers
well about trainers.....what do i do to train with them???
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?