WTBInterested in background checking sites

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Interested in background checking sites
I'm looking to purchase access to internet background search sites such as Beenverified, Intellus, Clearsearch. etc.. I'm also interested in access to any professional background type software/applications/sites such as Lexux/Nexus...

Add me in IM and let's discuss...


Click this link to add me on IM
hello, check ur im pls
PM checked and replied... looking forward to your reply.
I added you !
Quote Originally Posted by Raunchez View Post
I added you !
Looks like you removed me from your IMs after I sent payment.. Waiting for your reply.
Quote Originally Posted by Sirbrainspike View Post
Looks like you removed me from your IMs after I sent payment.. Waiting for your reply.
if that is so, you've been scammed

open scam report
Afraid you are right, guess that's why no one trusts someone with low post counts...
bumping to the top... Still interested.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?