QuestionPremium Upgrade worth it?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Premium Upgrade worth it?
Dear all,

I'm wondering if getting Premium have any benefits?

Is it worth $25?

Please advise me on this.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=889132
It depends on how much time you spend on mpgh I guess

Benefits of being a Premium Member:

› Premium Member tag ()
› A unique, bolded username
› Unlimited username change requests
› Unlimited Image/Text user title change requests
› Larger avatar size (250x200)
› Larger avatar file size
› Less post restrictions
› Bypass post requirements for many things (excluding marketplace)
› More user trust (Easier trading)
› Access to Member Level 2 section
Even tho i don't have it, just as Zac said above, it's worth if you plan to stay a lot on mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by taehaethetrhthth View Post
Is it worth $25?

Please advise me on this.
i havent regretted buying it

depends on how much money you have avaiable in general but if youre spending a lot of time around here its worth it i guess
Access to Member Level 2 section.

What does it really contain?
Quote Originally Posted by taehaethetrhthth View Post
Access to Member Level 2 section.

What does it really contain?
Porn accs by dxtc
Quote Originally Posted by taehaethetrhthth View Post
Access to Member Level 2 section.

What does it really contain?
"some" exclusive threads posted by member lever 2 users
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


Porn accs by dxtc
Dix hasn't posted the good shit in years though ripperini.
bigger epeen is worth it
If you wanna support MPGH then go for it. If you don't, then don't.
Quote Originally Posted by taehaethetrhthth View Post
Dear all,

I'm wondering if getting Premium have any benefits?

Is it worth $25?

Please advise me on this.
Its worth it if you would be actively selling or buying things here or making a name here. I am going for making a name here without premium. But when I do start earning after college, you bet I would show all support to this site. If you got some GREAT deals from this site, its always amazing to support it by the small payment.
Yeah I've been on the edge of buying it too probs but it next month
Let me flex with my gifted Premium. Call me Premium Trash or get free trash at your doorstep.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Let me flex with my gifted Premium. Call me Premium Trash or get free trash at your doorstep.
Lol, flex flex flex
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?