good cheats thanks
Outdatedhash (#) v1 - premium internal multi-cheat
nice but the skin changer is incredibly buggy
- doesn't remove items when i press remove
- adds copies of items for seemingly no reason
also if you're going to expand on the inventory changer more, can you make it so there's an option to only choose skins that are available for the weapon?
- doesn't remove items when i press remove
- adds copies of items for seemingly no reason
also if you're going to expand on the inventory changer more, can you make it so there's an option to only choose skins that are available for the weapon?
**I TIGHTEN INSERT AND THE MENU DOES NOT APPEAR !!! HELP ME PLSSS**
Wow very nice. I've been using hash since it was an external and now it's an internal with many other features, good job
.
.Can you banned really soon when using a inventory changer? thanks!
- - - Updated - - -
Can you banned really soon when using a inventory changer? thanks!
- - - Updated - - -
Can you banned really soon when using a inventory changer? thanks!
has been detected i just got a VAC, not overwatch.
Post proof?
I just got VAC'd too. Most likely due to not injecting with Manual Mapping, as I could not get it to work at all. Kept throwing errors back at me.
I'm not fussed, just a heads up, make sure you are properly injecting any cheat.
I'm not fussed, just a heads up, make sure you are properly injecting any cheat.
thanks for uploading working nice
Please post feedback if it still works.
It isn't working, I've tested it, the second I inject it, it crashes.
still working?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 Hackshash (#) v1 - premium external multi-cheat
2 Counter-Strike 2 Hackshash (#) v2 - premium external multi-cheat
1 Counter-Strike 2 Hackshash (#) v3 - premium external multi-cheat
34 Counter-Strike 2 Hackshash (#) v6 - premium external multi-cheat
32 Counter-Strike 2 Hackshash (#) v8 - premium external multi-cheat
66
