TalkingOutdatedSimple CSGO Essentials v2.9.9.9

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
So I used this for a game a few minutes ago and it's alright but there were some bugs that I noticed,
1. Chams don't turn off after you disable it which can get a little annoying
2. Aimbot doesn't work for me sometimes or just bugs out and snaps to a wall which is weird
3. For some reason, the game started lagging quite badly when I enabled skin changer not fps drops just gave me a bunch of packet loss which immediately disappeared after I disabled it.

Other than these it's a fun little cheat to use if you want to just play and not worry about injecting something.
Quote Originally Posted by Irkedd View Post
So I used this for a game a few minutes ago and it's alright but there were some bugs that I noticed,
1. Chams don't turn off after you disable it which can get a little annoying
2. Aimbot doesn't work for me sometimes or just bugs out and snaps to a wall which is weird
3. For some reason, the game started lagging quite badly when I enabled skin changer not fps drops just gave me a bunch of packet loss which immediately disappeared after I disabled it.

Other than these it's a fun little cheat to use if you want to just play and not worry about injecting something.
Thanks for the feedback.
1. Player models will automatically update when they are dormant.
2. Enable visibility check.
3. By default the skinchanger will force update the client any time the fallback paint doesn't match. Thus causing the short term lag you experience. You can disable it in the skinchanger settings, if the fallback paint doesn't appear, you can manually force update the client by pressing "DELETE".
Nice release.
But how to change trigger bot key ?
Thanks, best simple and nice cheat.
Quote Originally Posted by tendangnhap View Post
Nice release.
But how to change trigger bot key ?
Thanks, best simple and nice cheat.
Go into triggerbot settings and there is an option for Trigger key
working really good for me, thanks
Something really weird happened to me. A month ago I created a account and I cheated in it (still not banned) but I only play casual since I dont like to ruin competitive games and most of all I dont blatantly cheat , only radar hack + aimlock. So why my trust factor got incredibly low after using this new update? In every account I have, including my main which is 3 years old, I get matched up only with cheaters and possible cheaters. I have only 1 VAC banned account which is inactive for like 3 months..I suspect is because the cheat is external and is easily detectable , so should I continue to use this ?
Quote Originally Posted by spacej@m View Post
Something really weird happened to me. A month ago I created a account and I cheated in it (still not banned) but I only play casual since I dont like to ruin competitive games and most of all I dont blatantly cheat , only radar hack + aimlock. So why my trust factor got incredibly low after using this new update? In every account I have, including my main which is 3 years old, I get matched up only with cheaters and possible cheaters. I have only 1 VAC banned account which is inactive for like 3 months..I suspect is because the cheat is external and is easily detectable , so should I continue to use this ?
Your trust factor has nothing to do with the cheat. External or internal, it doesn't matter. You're known as a potential cheater so they match you up with other potential cheaters. It's that simple.
Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
Your trust factor has nothing to do with the cheat. External or internal, it doesn't matter. You're known as a potential cheater so they match you up with other potential cheaters. It's that simple.
Thats why I said it was weird. I dont rage hack , Im pretty sure I dont even get reported and also I know a lot of people who use hacks and do not have any problems like this so it must be the cheats' fault.
Quote Originally Posted by spacej@m View Post
Thats why I said it was weird. I dont rage hack , Im pretty sure I dont even get reported and also I know a lot of people who use hacks and do not have any problems like this so it must be the cheats' fault.
What do you not understand about the following?
Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
Your trust factor has nothing to do with the cheat.
Quote Originally Posted by spacej@m View Post
I suspect is because the cheat is external and is easily detectable , so should I continue to use this ?
Whether a cheat is external or internal, it doesn't make it any less detectable... if I wanted to make an internal that VAC bans you as soon as you inject it, I could. I don't understand your logic.
Sandwich is banned ? WTF
Quote Originally Posted by spacej@m View Post
Thats why I said it was weird. I dont rage hack , Im pretty sure I dont even get reported and also I know a lot of people who use hacks and do not have any problems like this so it must be the cheats' fault.
Are you idiot or what ? did you even know Report BOT ? with one click they can just throw you from Green Trust Factor to RED ones .. the problem isnt you Rage or Not .. but there sayin " Only Cheater can tell difference Normal player or other Cheater " .. even you think you are legit enough .. in their eye's you are NOT !
so stop blaming hack and get your fkin life together .
Why Sandwich get banned ?
what happen to sandwich
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?