HWID ban.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
HWID ban.
Hey there
My friend has an HWID ban.
But he is getting entire new PC , he is also buying an SSD where he will install DBD and Windows , but he will put an HDD to that PC from his old PC where he got banned , will he receive ban?
Yep, he will still be banned as it recognizes his old HDD, that disk number won't change. DBD bans more than drive IDs anyway.
Not true, only thing which you need to change is hard drive where you install Windows and Dbd (not sure about dbd). Ive been hardware banned for 3 times and I just bought new 120gb SSD for 30 dollars and HWID ban was gone. I even connected banned SSD as secondary disc and its ok.
Quote Originally Posted by tony1243 View Post
Not true, only thing which you need to change is hard drive where you install Windows and Dbd (not sure about dbd). Ive been hardware banned for 3 times and I just bought new 120gb SSD for 30 dollars and HWID ban was gone. I even connected banned SSD as secondary disc and its ok.
This is not a HWID ban boy. HWID affects everything.
Quote Originally Posted by tony1243 View Post
Not true, only thing which you need to change is hard drive where you install Windows and Dbd (not sure about dbd). Ive been hardware banned for 3 times and I just bought new 120gb SSD for 30 dollars and HWID ban was gone. I even connected banned SSD as secondary disc and its ok.
I removed my HDD and put 2 new SSD disks and I'm still banned

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by computeur View Post
You could (can) use a HWID Spoofer it's cheaper and as effective as changing your hardware
where to find it? in PM please
You could (can) use a HWID Spoofer it's cheaper and as effective as changing your hardware
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?