Best Movie in Theaters?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Best Movie in Theaters?
Any suggestions for movies to see in theaters right now? Shazam and Hellboy look pretty good to me, but I'd like to hear from others.
Pet Sematary was alright if you bored and looking for something to watch.
At this point probably Shazam or Pet Semetary is your best bet.
Well, the world is owned by Endgame this week for sure
Quote Originally Posted by eurekaz View Post
Well, the world is owned by Endgame this week for sure
just got mah ticekts!
Ended up seeing Shazam with the lady. It was a weird mix of childish humor type things, then monsters eating someone's head.
Watched John Wick -3 and have enjoyed it. Gets a little slower in the middle but still worth a watch.
Shazam is good but not the best option. I would rather go with John Wick 3 if you've watched 1,2.
I think pet sematary was the best movie to see when this post dropped
Look up if The Martian is in theaters. I watched it with my brother and it was a really good movie. It is worth watching.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?